1. Goto to http://sheets.google.com and Create/Open a new google spreadsheet.
2. Goto Add-ons > Get Add-Ons > Search “Attendance Tracker” > Install
3. Authorise when asked.
HOW TO USE
1. Go to Add-ons > Attendance Tracker > Load
2. Open a blank/existing Google Sheet and Click on “Fill Header” to fill date from first to last of the month required month.
Enter Employee / Student name under column B.
Optional : Enter Employee / Student ID under column A
3. Select the cells where you want to mark attendance and click on respective button. For example : select cell(s) and click on “Mark P” button to mark P ( Present).
User can also select multiple cells to mark attendance in bulk .
Automatically mark attendance for entire Month :
Click on “Auto Fill Data” to mark attendance for entire month . Change dropdown values of the week to mark attendance accordingly .
Tip 1: Check “Replace Existing values” button to override existing attendance.
Tip 2 :Uncheck “Fill Background color” for no background color while marking attendance.
Attendance Tracker is a free add-on created for Google Sheets by Deepak Lohia.
1.No personal data is collected by the developer from the add-on.
2.No access to users email is given to the developer from installation of this add-on.
3.No access to users Drive files is given to the developer from installation of this add-on.
4.Reporting through the ‘help’ button in the add-on menu is the best way to request technical support.
5.Any data stored within the add-on is stored on google user account.
6.There is no guarantee for support for the add-on and the add-on could be removed at any time without notice (although this is very unlikely).
7.No guarantee is made for the quality or reliability of the service.
Un-Install And Re-Install Add-On From Google Market Place
>> Go To Menu > Add-Ons > Manage Add-Ons . Choose Uninstall .
>> Refresh Your Browser . Add-Ons > Get Add-Ons And Install Again.
If Have Already Tried “Solution-1”:
>> Ensure That You Are Using Chrome Or Edge Browser Or Try Both .
1.Open Spreadsheet on Google Sheets
2.Goto File > Settings.
3.Change Time Zone Settings from Dropdown and Click on Save and Reload.